Unsloppy Joes


For this week's menu, I left my sloppy joes pick unspecified.  There are several versions we like, so a vague notion of sloppy joes was enough for me.

At some point along the way, I had pinned this recipe for Sloppy Joe Bread Bowls, and decided this was a great opportunity to try them.  I chose to use this recipe for the sloppy joes because I knew we liked it before.  I used some Kaiser rolls from the Walmart bakery section, topped it with a little shredded mozzarella and a slice of Provolone.

These were yummy, and perfect for the unspringlike spring we're having.  They were even unsloppy to eat when cut in half and picked up.  They will definitely get a return call to the menu plan.

Comments

Unknown said…
This looks amazing. I would have never guessed they were sloppy joes! I need to try this recipe.