The Best Breakfast Pizza

I've tried several
breakfast pizzas over time. There's something very tasty about all the goodness of breakfast, covered in cheese, on a toasty crust, and this one might take first prize. 

This Sheet Pan Breakfast Pizza is described as a Casey's Breakfast Pizza dupe. It's been a while since I've had Casey's version, but this homemade one was yummo. It took several pans (you know I hate that), and a few different steps, but the finished product is absolutely amazing.

I chose to make mine on my baking stone to get a crispier crust. I also used a mixture of cheeses that I had in the refrigerator including Mexican blend cheese, pizza blend, and Colby Jack. I was worried the cheese sauce at the base would steal the show and make everything taste a little fake. It didn't. Maybe it was the layers of real cheese on the top, but everything about this pizza worked. We are definitely not sad that it made a lot, and we have lots of leftovers to work our way through.

Comments

Tyler Franco said…
I probably should not have viewed this entry while starving! I wish I had this right now, will definitely try to make this soon or maybe make my mom make it when I'm back home haha
Caroline Rael said…
This pizza looked very delicious. Unlike you, I have not had many breakfast pizzas, but the ones I have had are delicious. One was the Bacon Egg and Cheese Flatbread from Treylor Park in Savannah Georgia. That was one of the best breakfast pizzas I have ever had for dinner. Yet, this seems like an easy thing to make and with food leftover, always great to relive those moments.