Taco Biscuit Bites

We liked these Sausage Biscuit Bites so much, that when I was trying to share at a get together with friends, I knew the taco version would be perfect.

I wasn't sure how sausage and taco flavors would go together, but Plain Chicken has always given me great recipes. I knew I could trust her recommendation. I decided to use a Mexican cheese blend, and it tasted great with the taco flavors. As before, I just put everything in my stand mixer and a minute later it was mixed and ready to go.

I've learned to let these bites bake about 15 minutes. They haven't gotten overdone, and I feel more reassured that I'm not serving people something that might be raw.

These are every bit as good as the original, and taste amazing dipped in a little sour cream. If you want more heat, you could use a hot salsa instead. Queso would also make a fantastic dipping sauce.

These are the perfect bite for your next tailgate, potluck, or friendly gathering, whichever form you choose.

Comments

Tyler Franco said…
These look great and as someone who makes tacos almost once a week this is definitely something I need to try.