Boss Breakfast Biscuit Bites

For back to school season, I decided to have my mom friends over for a little brunch. Thank goodness I did, or might not have discovered these awesome Sausage Biscuit Bites. They are so easy and so, so good.

I made the sausage balls the day ahead and stored them in the fridge so that there was one less step the morning of our brunch. I think a small cookie scoop is about the right size to get 40. I ended up baking mine almost double the time suggested, so start with 10 minutes and keep an eye on them.

These bites were a hit with my friends. One person said she spent her whole evening walk with her husband talking about them. Others confessed to eating five and even seven of them. I'd say that's a success! My family was also very glad to have some leftovers to much on in the days that followed. 

These really are the perfect breakfast bite. Make them soon!

Comments

Unknown said…
These look amazing! Easy to make and I am sure delicious to boot. I am going to try them this weekend.