Dessert Mashups Make for Better Birthdays

We had a great chance to celebrate my Dad's birthday, and I wanted to make sure he got some birthday cake. I went cruising my dessert board on Pinterest and stumbled on this Pecan Pie Upside Down Bundt Cake. Since I already had all the ingredients on hand, it seemed like the perfect choice for many reasons, mostly that pecan pie with cake sounded pretty spectacular.

I would say this is one of the easiest cakes I've made, but it also tasted spectacular. The addition of sour cream made an outstanding cake, even if it did start with a mix. The pecan pie mixture was snappy to stir together, and made a gooey, sweet topping that was spectacular. 

Overall, this cake was a hit with my extended fam, and seems like an outstanding choice when you need dessert that tastes fab, without a ton of work.

Comments

Jack Kessler said…
This looks delicious! I have to show this blog to my mom. She would love it.
Annie Bettag said…
That looks incredible! So glad it turned out well and was a hit with your family! I gotta start baking more, might put this on my list!
Brock Stotler said…
That cake looked very good and it is definitely something that I need to try. Maybe I need to send this recipe to my mom the next time she bakes for my family
MBMP said…
This is a must try! It was SO good!