Breakfast Bombs

I think I've found a new category where I'll end up trying all the varieties--biscuit bombs. In today's installment, we have Breakfast Biscuit Bombs. My kiddo and I were searching around for something to make for Sunday lunch, now that we eat at home every Sunday, and thought they were just the ticket.

The inside ingredients were just normal breakfast choices--scrambled eggs, bacon, and cheese. I made the scrambled eggs with cottage cheese because there was some sitting in the refrigerator, but your regular method will work just fine. The buttery mixture I just put together in the microwave, and then poured over the biscuit tops. It adds a feint hint of sweetness that is just perfect.

I think my technique improved significantly on these bombs. I rolled them all out on silpats, and really had zero issues with getting them around the ingredients. It was fun to not fight with the dough for once!

These get our highest recommendation, and the fact that they are easily customizable with your favorite breakfast ingredients means the possibilities for more yumminess are endless.

Comments