December Recap, A Few Weeks Late

So, just because I didn't blog in December, doesn't mean I wasn't cooking. I'll give you a quick run down of the recipes I tried, and any notable hits or misses.


First there was Slow Cooker Caramel Banana French Toast - it sounded amazing, and it wasn't bad, but bananas slow cooked are just weird.


Sheet Pan Quesadillas - these were tasty if unremarkable. If you want an easy way to do your favorite quesadillas with less tending, give this a try.

Macaroni Pie - I am in search of a recipe to replace a spaghetti pie I used to make. This definitely isn't it, but it's still good. I think it would taste better with some diced or minced onion.


Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs - these are the bomb. Really, they're fantastic.  Make them.



Turkey Cranberry Sliders - a better name would be Thanksgiving Sliders. They were amazing and drew rave reviews from all of us, even with the cranberry. I think it's probably true that you could put most anything on a Hawaiian roll, add butter, and toast it, and you'd be half way to wonderful, but these were just off-the-charts awesome. Highest recommendation.

Comments