Let Me Introduce You to Breakfast Sliders

Now that I'm a part of the "in" crowd that understands pull aparts/ sliders, I'm seeing all kinds of recipes I want to try. As soon as I saw these Sausage Breakfast Sliders, I knew they were next on my list to try.

Let me start by saying, anything brushed in maple syrup and butter and then toasted is amazing. I'm specifically trying to think of more ways to use that combo. Add in a sausage and egg breakfast held together with a pile of cheese, and I am a FAN. I didn't even use all the cheese called for, and they were still fantastic. There's something about biting into that sweet toasty bun (I used Pepperidge Farm), and then getting a full bite of cheesy, breakfast goodness that's out of this world.

There are so many ways I want to try this recipe in the future--with bacon, with fried eggs, etc. It really was pretty amazing all around.

Comments