Feelin' Bubbly

Spring Break is over, and I'm back home ready for the downhill slide to summer.  Let's hope my enthusiasm for a change in seasons doesn't make the time go slower.

Today's recipe was sure to be a hit.  It's a "bubble up", which have proved to be delicious in the past, and it's salsa verde which translates to an instant hit at our table. 

Chicken Verde Bubble Up did not disappoint.  It was a perfect, yummy, comfort dish.  I used previously cooked chicken from the freezer, sharp cheddar cheese, and reduced fat sour cream.  If you want a little extra kick, I'd recommend an extra can of green chiles or an extra bit of salsa.  Of course, I kept ours on the mild side, but it could totally use more heat if you are so inclined.

I'll definitely make this one again.  I might even find a way to sneak some veggies in there too.😉

Comments