A Happy Accident



The best laid plans don't always work, so it's always important to have a Plan B.

Tonight's menu plan originally called for Chicken Verde Bubble Up, and I was super pumped to try it.  When I went to the back of the fridge for my salsa, though, it was moldy. I briefly considered calling out for pizza, but I knew there are many other different varieties of "bubble ups" and decided that it was probably better to try one of those.

Enter "Cracked" Out Chicken Bubble Up.  I love all of Plain Chicken's other cracked out recipes, and I had all the ingredients on hand, so it was the perfect solution.  It was also perfect because the family loved it.  It was outstanding and got rave reviews from both the husband and daughter.

All the more reason to keep trying the cracked out and bubble up recipes, right?

Comments