Breakfast In a Pan

After much success with Sheet Pan Hashbrowns, we continue our exploration of breakfast on a sheet pan with this delightful Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake.

I don't have a lot intelligible to say about this one.  It was just an amazing, cheesy, hashbrown goodness.  Even if the eggs got a little more done than I like, they were still wonderful.  And the smell? Ah.Maz.Zing.  I wasn't sure about the seasoning combination called for in this recipe, but it was spot on.  I ended up having to bake this for just a few extra minutes since my bacon was a thicker cut, but generally speaking, it worked out perfectly. 

You could also totally try this with sausage patties if that's more to your taste than bacon.  Although, if that's the case, I'm not sure we can still be friends.  J/k.  I heartily recommend (and will follow said recommendation) trying many of these fantastic options, one sheet pan at a time.

Comments