Burritos and Brownies

I stumbled on to two great recipes in the same day.  Now that's a great way to start a week!


First, this Chicken Burrito Casserole is absolutely divine.  Of course, we are fans of all things salsa verde in this house, and this new recipe was no exception.  I loved how easy it was to throw together, plus we have lots of leftovers to enjoy for lunch the rest of the week. 


Then, we topped off dinner with Oatmeal Brownies.  These have all the best flavors of brownies, with a little something extra.  The crust part is quick and simple, and then the brownie mix on top goes on super easy.  Extra bonus?  The big pan means we have plenty to eat, plus plenty to share with family and friends.

These two recipes are definitely keepers.  I can't wait to make them both again.  My kiddo and I were even talking about making a dip for tortilla chips with the ingredients in the casserole.  Totally trying that!

Comments