Leftover Bailey's


St. Patrick's Day was just a few weeks ago, but I've been looking for ways to use the Bailey's I bought for my book club scones.  What better way than these Bailey's Irish Creme Pancakes?


This is a pretty easy recipe, but even so, I had plenty of kitchen supervision as I cooked them up.  I thought I had cake flour, but it turns out I don't, so the all-purpose variety served just fine.  As suggested in the original blogger's comments, I used around three cups since it was AP.

I topped my pancakes with butter, whipped cream, and a little drizzle of syrup.  All together, it tastes like a perfect, warm doughnut.  I thought they were wonderful, and the family all agreed.  And, since there's a little Bailey's left in the bottle, I might as well make some plans to make them again. 

Comments