For the Love of Cubans

I love Cuban sandwiches.  It involves cheese and bread, so that's always a start in the right direction for me.  Add in pork, ham, and mustard, and I'm even more in love.  So Cuban pizza is delicious, Cuban burgers are pretty good, so I absolutely had to try Cuban Nachos.  In fact, I looked forward to it all day.


Cooking the pork was easy, and I made things even easier by using regular nacho chips instead of making my own.  I like the extra saltiness of the regular chips.  Then I pilled on ham, red onion, pickle, and cheese sauce.  Which, by the way, you could make more of.  The cheese sauce went quickly.

These nachos are fantastic.  So good.  Make sure you get enough mustard in the sauce, I ended up adding a bit of yellow mustard to mine because I love that vinegary bite.

These nachos are perfect for casual get togethers, tailgating, and any time regular nachos are called for, but you want a little different twist.  Try them!

Comments