To Braid

Having a little girl in the house, means doing little girl hair, and I'm often trying to learn to do new 'dos.  It's gotten so bad, that now I've started to braid my food, just for the practice.


This time it was this Taco Braid.  Sounded like a sure thing--regular taco flavors plus crescent rolls.  Sure winner.

And it was.  I used a mild salsa from a local company, regular refried beans, and a combo of Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses.  Mmmmmmmmmm.  It was yum at first bite.

If you are a family who loves tacos, add this to your menu!

Comments

Unknown said…
First of all, YUM!! Second of all, I already favorited the page so I can try this. We make tacos a lot in our house and this would be a fun twist on them. Yours looked so good, I'm sure mine will look interesting in comparison. It may be a while but when I do get the chance to make this, I'll post a picture - it should be hilarious.
Heidi said…
Julie, my "braid" was hideous. Thank goodness I'm better at braiding hair. The flavor was yummy. I had a little extra meat mixture and beans that we turned into nacho dip. That was good too! Can't wait to see a pic...