You Bet Your Biscuits


I've seen this recipe for 7 Up Biscuits for forever.  I usually don't have sugar soda in the house, especially 7 UP, so that's always stopped me from making it.

The other day I was looking for some delicious carbs to accompany this soup we loved at the Winter Olympics party.  I remembered that I had a few cans of ginger ale left from Christmas time, and decided it wasn't that different from 7 UP.  In addition to that swap, I used the Heart Healthy Bisquick, and low fat sour cream.  I don't think the low-cal changes mattered a bit.

My family is lucky to have had the opportunity to try this biscuits.  As soon as I pulled them from the oven, I knew they were going to be fantastic, soft, buttery pillows of deliciousness.  You must make these.  It's probably even worth the trip to the store for ingredients.

Comments