Burgerlicious

Maybe I've been finding the best recipes, or maybe I'm getting better at grilling, but I've found another delicious burger.  It was moist, flavorful, and different without being strange.


Of course I love Plain Chicken's recipe, so I wasn't surprised this Maple Bacon Burger was good.  (I'm clueless about burger photography, so please don't let that get in your way.)  I  made just a few switches, but mostly stuck to the recipe.  I decided that adding the bacon into the burger mix the last time was a stroke of genius, so I went that route again.  Since the bacon slices weren't separate to be syrup glazed, I decided to add just a tad of syrup to the burger mix, and then put a light brushing of syrup on the burgers while they were grilling.  It added just a hint of sweetness without being too much.  I sprinkled a bit of Weber Grill burger seasoning because it's a fav or ours, and topped with cheddar cheese.  I'll always choose cheddar over American.

The moisture in these burgers was fantastic.  I don't know if it was the beer and syrup mixed in or just luck of the grill, but on that factor alone I would make them again.

Comments