For My Valentines

I think you all know by now that I love  holidays and themes.  I'll make any recipe that gives me an excuse to break about the specialty sprinkles.  Plus, when it comes to Valentine's Day, you really do want to let people know you care.

I started with Valentine's Chex Mix recipe for my co-workers.  They have been subject to many a mix over the course of my career, but they always enjoy them.  I made a double batch of the topping and poured it over a box of Chocolate Chex and Vanilla Chex, plus two bags of Valentine M&Ms.  It's a lovely, sweet mix that was super fast and easy.  A must make for Scotcheroo fans.


For our Valentine dinner at home, I made Baked Gnocchi with Chicken.  Mmmmmmmm, we all enjoyed this a lot.  I'm looking forward to the leftovers!  I think I even played by the rules.  Mostly.


We topped off our dinner with some easy Chocolate Covered Strawberries.  My littlest Valentine is a big fan, and was super surprised that I made them for her.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This all looks so delicious. I sadly made nothing festive. I am going to have to make some of that trail mix!