UnLayered Lasagna


On a regular night at our house there isn't time or ambition for regular lasagna.  Don't get me wrong, it would taste delicious, but it just wouldn't happen.

Instead, I'll choose this Busy Day Lasagna Toss as a yummy deconstructed variety.  I followed the recipe exactly, and it was so good.  Except salt.  It needs salt.  You can add it at the table as we did, but I'd suggest some while cooking, too, just for good measure.

I've made a similar recipe before, and they really are pretty comparable.  I like the addition of the fresh onion and pepper in today's version, and truth be told, I probably prefer the cottage cheese instead of ricotta.  Don't judge--it melts in more.

This is a family please, folks.  Put it on your menu plan.  It would be a great addition, especially as you're headed back to school and all the activities that come along with it.

Comments