BTS (Back to September)

September is such a time of transition.  School gets serious, the weather goes from summer to fall over the course of the month, and all of our other activities are in full swing.

This year my September menu reflects a new activity for our family.  My daughter started piano lessons this summer, and during the school year her lessons will be Monday evenings.  In fact, we will probably roll through the door about the time we would normally be sitting down for dinner.  Thus, with this menu plan we introduce slow cooker Mondays!  I may try other kinds of dishes, but for the most part, I want to be able to come through the door, serve up dinner and be ready to eat.  (Which means that I need to run out and can a new crock-pot since the old one bit the dust earlier this week.)

Comments