Halloween Fun with Family and Friends


For our Halloween supper, I decided to go with what was supposed to be last Wednesday's menu choice.  I'm so glad I did!  It was a very busy day with work, elementary school parade and party, trick-or-treating, and a gathering of neighbors at our house.  This potato soup is so very easy.  Topped with a little cheddar, bacon, and chives--delicious.  I paired it with this fun "bones" version of breadsticks.


This was the second year for our little Halloween get together.  I kept things simpler this year, because above all, we enjoy hot cider and samples of the candy we are handing out. 


Still, this simple snack mix and cake mix cookies with homemade buttercream were a tasty finish to our day.

Comments

SuperSenior12 said…
As a college student, I really miss spending Halloween with my family. My parents really got us into the "spirit" by carving pumpkins, decorating the house, and making costumes with us. Halloween was just a fun time for us to bond and make a lot of good memories. I hope you guys continue your Halloween tradition for a long time!