The Best Way to Spend Halloween

We love our neighbors and enjoy spending time just hanging out.  A busy school schedule and fall temperatures make it a little harder for us to get together, though.

I decided we could use Halloween as an excuse for one more gathering before the snow starts to fly.  While the daddies took the kids out trick-or-treating, the mommies hung out in our garage snacking and passing out candy to the neighborhood.

While we chatted, we snacked.  I made this Pumpkin Fluff Dip because I've seen it everywhere this fall.  It's a very tasty dip, but it made so much and I'm not sure what to do with the leftovers!  My little one and her friend helped make this Halloween Chex Mix.  What a great combo, the white chocolate on the pretzels are especially tasty.  Of course, we had hot, spiced cider to help keep the chills away.

Do this with your friends!  We had so much fun chatting, looking at the costumes, and watching the neighborhood go by.

Comments