Pizza Mac

For a time I questioned my own judgement--Pizza Mac & Cheese on the menu when I'm trying to lose weight?

I managed to make a tasty casserole that felt indulgent without being crazy on the calories.  I followed the ingredient list in the recipe, but I cut back on some of the amounts.  Here were my waistline-saving measures
  1. Shredded cheddar that was made with 2% and only using 1 cup total.
  2. Regular mozzarella but only 3/4 cup total.
  3. 17 turkey pepperonis.  Why 17?  That's a serving size!
Mmmmmm it was so good.  Can't wait to eat the leftovers for lunch this week!

Taste of Home has really been playing some games with me lately.  On this recipe, it clearly says "Taste of Home", but a quick search of their website yielded one recipe that wasn't the same thing.  Maybe it was from one of their specialty magazines sold in stores, but even those generally show up on the website.  Strange.  At least you have it here, so you, too, can enjoy this deliciousness!

Comments