Lazy is the Way to Go

Tacos are always a good idea, especially when they are new variety with minimal work. These Lazy Chicken Tacos al Pastor were the exactly what we needed.

These tacos are truly a dump and go recipe, which made this a terrific recipe for a long, busy day. I only used half a can of the peppers, since we don't tolerate a lot of heat at this house. Even then, we still felt a tingle on our lips, teeth, and tongue! I loved the orange and lime flavor, and the way it made it so fresh tasting. I didn't taste a lot of the pineapple, so you could increase that quantity if you want. I chose to enjoy my tacos on leaves of Romaine lettuce, my kiddo chose hard shell corn tacos, and my hubby went with flour. 

This is a great recipe for when you are craving tacos, but want a little variety. I'm looking forward to using our leftovers for nachos or for taco stuff potatoes.

Comments