I'll Try Anything

Pinterest throws some weird things my way, and I'll jump on a lot of those suggestions. In today's example, they said, "Why not spaghetti grilled cheese?" and I replied, "Sure." So I pinned it and moved on, only to be reminded a little later when my daughter spotted the same suggestion on Pinterest and was fully intrigued.

This recipe is not without a little work. First, there's the making of the spaghetti, not hard, but some time to put it together. Then, the seasonings and butter mixture is another step that takes a minute. Finally, you've got to assemble everything and keep the spaghetti on the bread. 

This was a fun bite. The spaghetti is a funky contrast to the toasted bread, plus that lovely melted mozz is all good. The butter plus herbs in the crust is truly yummy. I felt like maybe there was a touch too much garlic, but I am not someone who loves a lot of garlic. 

If you are looking for a fun dish that is a different twist on foods you already know and love. This is it. Give yourself plenty of time to prep it, and you'll really enjoy the outcome.

Comments

Kyra said…
based on the title- I'll try anything- I was expecting to read this post and think absolutely not. I am a pretty picky eater, but as I become more 'adult' I've been trying to be open to new foods. That said, this recipe combines 2 things that I already love! It gives spaghetti taco vibes from Icarly but I am all for it!
Sara Jankowski said…
What a fun and interesting food mix! I am more of a picky eater but quick and easy recipes like this are so intriguing to try. I feel like the different textures here could be interesting, maybe even try it with a potato soup dipping sauce.