Thanksgiving During Easter

Making my April menu plan, I decided to go a little off-season with these Turkey Stuffing Balls. When the time came to actually make them, I debated whether or not to follow through, but I'm super happy I did.

I have a bunch of leftover turkey in the freezer from a turkey breast I cooked in the crockpot in January. I also happened to have Stovetop in the cupboard, and some pre-made mashed potatoes in the freezer. Perfect.

I put everything in the bowl of my mixer, and used the paddle attachment to combine everything in less than a minute. Then, I used my large scoop to make them into balls and rolled them in Panko bread crumbs. This was not my favorite part--very goopy plus it made quite a few. I decided to use the airfryer so they would get nice and crispy. For the gravy, I just used an envelope of mix.

These were so yummy! Just like Thanksgiving dinner but much less fussy. It's funny that you don't really taste the individual flavors too much, but everything together tastes like the full dinner. These would absolutely be a fun way to use up your leftovers after a holiday dinner.

Comments

Izzy Fontane said…
These look delicious! Thanksgiving food is my favorite so I'd eat it any time of the year too.