Fabulous Foccacia

I kept seeing a video on Pinterest of easy focaccia made with frozen roll dough. Last week it dawned on me that I had some roll dough in the freezer that needed to be used.

I pulled the rolls dough out in the morning and let it sit, covered, on the counter for most of the day. Mid to late afternoon I poked holes in the dough, drizzled with olive oil, and added some tomatoes, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan cheese per the Food Dolls instructions.

This was so easy and delicious. It was also fun to squish down the dough and add the toppings in a pretty arrangement. I can't wait to make it again!

Comments

Caroline Rael said…
Hello,
I don't think I have ever made focaccia bread, but my group in high school had to make it. They did it not enjoy it, but they also made it from scratch. This sounds like such an easy way to do focaccia bread, by using a 'shortcut' with using dough already prepared. I would be interested in trying this recipe. Thanks for sharing it.
Medine K said…
I always love to see videos of foccaccia bread being made. Not only it's so relaxing to watch but also so yummy! Thanks for sharing this easy and delicious recipe, will make sure to try it next time I get my hands on some frozen roll dough!