Slider Success Continues

For May's menu, I've tried to work a little bit through the items in our freezer. It's filled back up post-move, and though it's nice to have more to work with, I got used to more space and I kind of miss it!

I had everything I needed already for these Cheesy Garlic Bread and Meatball Rolls aka Meatball Sliders. However, I took a much less homemade path.😁 I started with Hawaiian rolls, brushed them with melted butter (no garlic), sprinkled them with garlic salt, and toasted them. Then, I used a half jar of spaghetti sauce from the freezer and warmed frozen meatballs in the sauce before adding them to the rolls. It was super easy, and there's bonus roll pieces to snack on while you cook.😉

These were so yummy! The most tedious thing is cutting out the tops of the rolls, but it didn't take too long once I got going. The fam loved these, and they were a little neater to eat than regular meatball subs. Would totally make these again for us or for guests!

Comments