Slide These Sliders Onto the Menu

 

My sharing of slider posts has slowed down slightly, mostly because I feel like I've exhausted most of the common varieties out there. Today's choice is Arby's Copycat Beef and Cheese Sliders. Now, I'm not a big Arby's fan, but I am a fan of sliders (duh), so, of course, we tried them.

They. Were. Fab. I ended up using slightly less cheese than called for (probs will never happen again in my life), and a little less butter since I already had a stick in the fridge with only one tablespoon missing. I loved the seasoning mixture--brown sugar and mustard always works--as well as the amount of beef and cheddar in combination. I used slider buns instead of Hawaiian rolls on these, and I think that was right choice. I always love a Hawaiian roll, but the buns made it a little closer to the Arby's style

What more to say? These were so good. The fam devoured the leftovers and all was right with our world. 

Comments

Unknown said…
Sliders are always my go-to when I need to bring food to a potluck. My aunt makes a honey ham and provolone recipe and they are always a win. I am not a big fan of mustard but mustard on baked sliders is a must. I will have to try these out for the next game day or end of the year potluck! - Abby p.