Staying Ahead of the Game

 


It is the start of a very busy couple of weeks, and I'm trying to do everything possible to stay ahead of the game. Since I was able to build my April menu this weekend, I'm ready to share it a few days early.

I'm excited to plan for some lighter choices and breaking out the grill for spring time. Hopefully temperatures actually warm up enough to make that enjoyable.😅 We have a lot of concerts and other performances where times and availability are still sketchy, so I have a feeling some of these plans will still need to change, but that's the joy of the plan. I always have a starting point from which to adjust.

Happy April, friends! Wishing you warm temps and sunny skies.

Comments

I am reading this post while being starving and I have to say this does not help my case! Everything looks amazing and I love when you participate in taco Tuesday. One of my friends from home would always have a schedule of what meals they would be having for the month and I love the idea. I always grew up on a day to day basis on what we were having for dinner, and seeing this calendar makes me think that I might want to do this when I have a family to make things a lot easier. This is a household I would like to be in at dinner time!
HRottier said…
My menu has saved my life so many times, and I love that it removes a mental load for me. Even when I make a change, I still feel like I'm making an informed change for the best reason. Highly recommend for anyone's sanity!