Ahead of the (Big) Game

 


I love when I'm able to cross things off the list early. I recently noticed the end of the month was on it's way (finally, January takes forever!) and realized I better get to work on my February menu. Now, it's done and I can finish a week plus of January feeling prepared for the next month, at least where eating is concerned.😅

For whatever reason, this month's menu seemed to come together pretty easily. Maybe it's because February is relatively short, and also school activities will keep us from eating at home a little more often. The month is filled with cold weather comfort foods--pot roast, soups, and some fun twists on old favorites. I can't wait to see how the new recipes pan out!

Happy February and Valentine's Day, friends! Hope you stay healthy and warm.

Comments