Tasty Little Pizza Meatloafs

For some reason I was craving meatloaf when I made my menu, and I just picked something previously pinned to make. These Pizza Meatloaf Cups seemed like a pretty good idea.

I was not wrong. They were a piece of cake to assemble and prep before I left for work in the morning, and then all I had to do was slide them in the oven when I got home. I only used one pound of ground beef, plain breadcrumbs plus Italian seasoning, and keep the full egg even though I was working with less meat. 

These were amazing. Sometimes it seems like meatloaf, although tasty, just has a meat flavor with nothing terribly distinctive. These had so much flavor, and we were all commenting how much we enjoyed them. They are pizza-like without losing their meatloaf-ness. If you wanted to up the ante on the pizza flavor, you could add some mini pepperonis to the top.

I will definitely make these again, and soon. I've also shared the recipe with at least five people since I made them, they are that good. I highly recommend you go forth and pizza meatloaf!

Comments

Cassie Navarro said…
Yum! I will definitely have to try this next semester when I cook in LA.