Pancake Tacos - You'll Love This Twist

Many times I'll put a generic "pancakes" on the monthly menu, and leave it until closer to the day to figure out what recipe or type of pancakes I'll choose. In this case, I chose Fruity Pancake Tacos, and I'm so glad I did.

These were so good. The pancakes were nice and sturdy--maybe the result of the Greek yogurt--with a sweetish flavor that wasn't too much. I used regular vanilla yogurt to mix with the whipped cream. Sometimes we don't love the tang of Greek yogurt, so I didn't want to not like these because of that. I also added just a little powdered sugar to the whipped cream to have a little extra sweetness. We topped ours with blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries.

These were a little messy to eat, but no regrets from anyone at our table. The lightly sweetened cream mixture, plus fruit was just the best. I will make these again for sure.

Comments

Cassie Navarro said…
These sound so good. I love berries on my waffles and French toast. I love whip cream and berries on baguette French toast.