A Twist on Taco Tuesday


I love the idea of Taco Tuesday as much as the next person, but I'm absolutely not a person who can eat the same thing, the same day of the week, week in and week out. This blog is strong evidence that I'll try anything once, and then maybe never again.

I am willing to get on board with inspiration from Taco Tuesday, which brings me to today's recipe--Easy Taco Mac. There was nothing exotic here, especially since I didn't use gluten free pasta even. However, it had great taco flavor, plus cheesy noodles. It was perfect with a dollop of sour cream on the top.

I highly recommend this for those of you looking for a Taco Tuesday swap that you're pretty sure the whole family will love just as much as the regular deal.

Comments

Cassie Navarro said…
I definitely will have to try this. I look Mac and cheese and tacos, so combining it would be the best of both worlds. I like to see different colors on a plate, and this dish looks like it does.