Just Call Me Sheet Pan Fran

Sheet pan meals are one of my favorite ways to get a great balance of ingredients, especially veggies, without a lot of extra work. 

Chicken bacon ranch is usually a flavor winner around these parts and today's Chicken Bacon Ranch Sheet Pan Dinner is no exception. It's an especially and easy dinner, that I will make again soon. Here's what I did to personalize the recipe and make it ours:

  1. I wasn't paying attention and combined the potatoes and broccoli. i.e. I oiled and seasoned the potatoes, then left them in the bowl while I did the broccoli. I don't care if they are separated on the baking sheet, so this worked just fine.
  2. Instead of using strips of bacon, I used my favorite pre-cooked bacon crumbles, and added them with the cheese in the last 10 minutes.
This meal had terrific flavor and was filling without being heavy. You could certainly swap out the broccoli for a lot of different veggies to suit what you have on hand or prefer. You could also shave some prep time on an evening by cutting your potatoes and chicken up ahead of time. 

For both amount of work and taste, this sheet pan meal definitely goes toward the top of the list!

Comments