Aloha Nachos

Nachos are one of our favorite things on the menu. Sometimes they are a quick meal that uses up leftovers, and some times they are the main menu item. 

Today we happen to have both options rolled into one--Hawaiian Pulled Pork Nachos with Pineapple Guacamole. I had some smoked pork leftovers that I needed to use up, so I skipped that part of the recipe. I also opted for regular tortilla chips rather than making my own. From there, I layered up the chips, meat, cheese (both Monterey Jack and cheddar), pineapple, and onion. After they baked, I added a little barbecue sauce to the top. I did make the guacamole, and it was delicious. I'm not sad there are leftovers of that. 😁

So, even though I didn't follow the recipe 100%, I would recommend it for using up leftovers or for starting from scratch. You'll be glad you did.

Comments