Cinnamon Roll Oven Pancake

Oh Breakfast for Dinner, you never let me down. Today's edition was pretty simple--Cinnamon Roll Puffy Pancake

If you like a hearty dose of cinnamon, you are going to love this. I forgot to swirl my cinnamon dollops throughout, but we were still able to mix the cinnamon flavors into each bite. Combined with the icing on top, this had perfect cinnamon roll flavor for a lot less work. This oven pancake was a little different than most of the others I've made. This one was much more like pate a choux in how you make the dough, despite starting with baking mix. It was an interesting process.

We all enjoyed this a lot, and I would definitely make it again. As a matter of fact, I've got a nearly full box of baking mix I would really like not to move...

Comments

Chloe Predmore said…
Breakfast for dinner will always be a favorite of mine. For years growing up we always had breakfast for dinner when my dad was out of town and one day he came home and mentioned that other families do breakfast for dinner some times and it sounds amazing and that we should try it. The funny part is we had been doing it all these years just without him whenever he was out of town. Oops! Adding this to my list of things I wanna make though because it looks so good!
Emma Knaup said…
I am such a big breakfast for dinner fan! I've never tried making an oven pancake, but you just sold me! This looks to die for! It reminds me of another breakfast dish I would make: butterbraids. - Emma Knaup