Moving Makes a Menu


We are all things moving (without actually moving) around here, and the April menu definitely reflects my need to empty every fridge and freezer around here. I'll be honest, it feels like an absolutely hodge-podge to me, and the blog posts may get a bit sparse for a while. There are a few new recipes in the mix, so that we can use up our existing inventory. There probably aren't enough recipes using pulled pork on there, either. I just keep finding different stashes of it everywhere!

So, happy April friends! I hope you are enjoying the start of spring where you are, and there are lots of great recipes in your future.

Comments

Emma G. said…
This reminds me of those lunch calendars we would get in middle school that had exactly what we would eat everyday. I would get so excited to see my favorite foods, that's how you know it was going to be a good day. I am in need of a good grilled cheese sandwich..I would love to hear how you make yours!
Emma Knaup said…
This is actually so smart. With graduation on the horizon, moving out is definitely something that is going to be overtaking my life pretty soon. I love how you made a calendar, I actually might do this for the month of April to help manage my chaos!
- Emma Knaup
Unknown said…
I really need to start planning my meals in advance too, because once I discover a recipe that is quick and easy, I eat it too much. Then I have to start all over again with finding something to make haha. It also might help lessen the chaos of my day and take some stress away from me. - Laurel