February. For Real.


I find myself nearing the end of another month. Again. Suddenly it dawned on me that classes start back up tomorrow, and February starts first thing next week. If we're going to have a plan to eat, I knew I better get to it.

Thankfully, February is a short month with not a lot of days to fill. I'm focusing on using up many of our freezer items so there's less for me to move, whenever that happens. February also brings some fun food holidays - Valentine's Day, Chinese New Year, and Pancake Tuesday--that I gave a menu nod to. The kiddo is having oral surgery early-ish in the month, so I've got some foods I think she will especially enjoy and that are a bit easier to eat.

Comments

Adam Meyer said…
Woah this menu/schedule looks incredible. I'm really curious about that meatloaf you have planned for the 1st cause that sounds delicious so I'll have to see how it's made and what ingredients I have to get.
Brock Stotler said…
That menu for February looks absolutely amazing. Not really much of a cook myself so I don't know if I will be cooking any of these foods but the Pancake Tuesday tradition is very interesting because my family does something very similar