For Taylor, and Everyone Else Who Likes Toasty Buns as Much as I Do


I keep finding more and more recipes to indulge my love of toasty bread filled with delightful meats and cheeses of all types. Today we have another option in the "biscuit bomb" category. I give you "Pulled Pork Biscuit Bombs".

I used some pulled pork (Costco's) from the freezer, and just eyeballed the other ingredients. Knowing the kiddo's dislike of barbecue sauce, I went easy on that, plus I didn't want them getting too soggy. In the end I wished I had put in a little more, at least a teaspoon or so per biscuit. If you're really into barbecue sauce, I'd recommend having some for dipping on the side.

These really were the bomb. So good and perfect for a cold night. I think I could have used a little more cheese, but that's probably a me problem. As you all know, I love me some cheese.

This recipe will not end my quest for all the toasty bun recipes, but it definitely will be revisited as I frequently have pulled pork leftovers from parties or get-togethers. This is the perfect way to use them up in a fresh and toasty/tasty way.

Comments