Eleven Down, One to Go


What a year 2020 has been! We made it to December, and now there's just one short month until we can put it behind us. By the skin of my teeth, the menu is ready. I had it ready in time for the first, but not much time to spare.

December's menu reflects school break time, cold weather, and plenty of time together at home. In addition to plenty of new recipes for our nightly meals, there will be lots of Christmas baking. The kiddo and I are even debating trying to make a Buche de Noel because we watch Food Network together and those are always part of the challenges.

Happy December, friends! Best wishes for a very happy and healthy holiday season.

Comments

Taylor Jockisch said…
I will be checking back on Friday because the Pulled Pork Biscuit Bombs sound absolutely delicious!!!!!!
Logan Nigg said…
I got hungry reading this calendar lol!