All the Cheese. All Day. Every Day. Oh, and a cookie recipe for good measure.


If there is a new way to eat bread and cheese, I will find it. Carbs plus cheese is where it's at. Seriously, we joke at our house that I'm trying to find a way to eat cheese for every meal. Today's recipe is a nice addition to my repertoire.

These Grilled Cheese Pull Apart Rolls are everything. Start with biscuits (I used two cans of the smaller ones that come 10 to a can). Stuff each biscuit with Velveeta cubes. There's not a terribly exact science here, just guesstimate. Add in melted butter for an extra little bit of decadence. 

I have a couple of suggestions for making this recipe work a little better for you than it did from me. Don't get me wrong, these are amazing, but the instructions leave a little to be desired. First, use a bigger pan so there's a little room around each biscuit. Second, be prepared for a quite a bit longer bake time. I'd plan on at least 30-40 minutes of total time.


After you've indulged in gooey, cheesy goodness, feel free to enjoy these delicious Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookies. I loved that they had great peanut butter flavor without tasting only like peanut butter. The recipe recommends mini chocolate chips. I used regular size milk chocolate chips, but I think the minis are the way to go. That will make a more even distribution of the chocolate throughout the cookie. Also, don't skip chilling the dough. I jumped the gun a little on that step, and they really flattened out, so be sure and let those puppies chill. Finally, you'll notice my cookies are a little smaller than the original poster. I decided the giant cookies might be just a bit much and went with the medium cookie scoop instead of the suggested large.

These were two fun and tasty recipes. I can think of a million ways I'll modify these pull-aparts and make them again.

Comments

Taylor Jockisch said…
All I have to say is these sound delicious!!!!!! One thing that everyone makes fun of me for in my family is my obsession with cheese. I am sort of a cheese snob but I will try anything with cheese in the recipe! looks easy and fun to try!!!!
HRottier said…
Pretty sure it's impossible to eat too much cheese. Permission to continuing obsessing...
Mary said…
Okay I am now obsessed with the cheese pull aparts. I am already a grilled cheese fanatic so this and will be 100% trying tonight as I am about to leave for my weekly grocery shopping. Thanks for the tip on cooking that will allow me better to plan out when I will start this process. I also am going to try to make a thicker tomato soup as a "dip" which I think will go well together!