Quarantine Baking - Part 4

We love a good monkey bread around here (some past varieties include Maple Bacon, Chocolate, and Eggnog), and my kiddo and I go ape for baklava. When I found this Baklava Monkey Bread on Pinterest, it had to be pinned and then made ASAP.

I made a half recipe because it's more than enough for our little family for a weekend breakfast, and if I make more I'll eat more. As previously mentioned, I'm trying to avoid the quarantine 15, so a half recipe was perfect.

I don't know that this actually tastes much like baklava. The flaky pastry layers of the original are a far cry from thick biscuit pieces. Nevertheless, it's an outstanding monkey bread, and, of course, I couldn't stop picking at it. Those little pieces go down so easily.

If you are looking for a fun addition to your Easter menu, this is a great option! Something familiar, but also with a twist.

Comments