Baked Potato Chicken

Baked Ranch Chicken with Broccoli and Bacon, which will forever now be known as Baked Potato Chicken at our house, takes a basic chicken breast and makes it delicious without being heavy or greasy. Close your eyes and imagine potato rather than chicken underneath, and it tastes exactly like a stuffed baked potato. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

If you're into low-carb, this is an easy option. If you're not eating low-carb, you roast some potatoes to go along side, like I did. 😄 I definitely recommend blanching the broccoli to keep the color pretty and maintain a good texture. The broccoli is a great crunch in the midst of the dish. I used Kirkland bacon crumbles to save me some work, and a mixture of Colby Jack, Taco Blend, and cheddar cheese. (You know me, I always have cheese, it's just not always the right kind!)

I really liked this meal, and it makes perfect sense given how much I enjoy stuffed baked potatoes. Highly recommend, whether you go high or low carb.

Comments