A Lucky Cookie Recipe for Any Holiday

My kiddo and I enjoy watching the Kids Baking Championship each season, and occasionally we get inspired to have some fun in the kitchen together. This time we went the St. Patrick's Day cookie route.

I just searched my Pinterest board for sugar cookie recipes, and we decided to go with The Best Soft Sugar Cookies. Now, I've tried some Lofthouse dupes here and here, but these cookies are closest I've come to replicating both the texture and flavor. That may not be a selling point to everyone, but these cookies tasted wonderful, had a delightfully soft texture, easy to work dough, and they've held up over time amazingly.

We melted down canned frosting, added food coloring, and sprinkles and were feeling very ready for a lucky St. Patrick's Day.

Comments