Hotel(?) Eggs

These Oven Baked "Hotel" Eggs promised to be the best scrambled eggs we'd ever had. Of course, with a promise like that, I had to give it a go.

I'm not sure I'll give it the best scrambled egg title, but they were very good. Not especially easier to prepare than basic stove top scrambled eggs, but they were creamier and quite tasty. If you were needed to make a lot of eggs all at once, this might be more advantageous.

I chose to make a half recipe for our little household, and added in a layer of cooked bacon and a sprinkling of Swiss cheese to the pan before pouring in the eggs. Ours took a bit longer than the promised 8-12 minutes, so give yourself a little wiggle room.

I'll be sure to keep this recipe (or this one I tried previously) around for when guests come to town or if I'm trying to feed a bunch of kids all at once.

Comments