Endless Yummy Possibilities

Some recipes just make me want to make more variations. This Slow Cooked Cheeseburger Casserole did just that. As soon I took the first cozy, cheesy bite, my mind wandered to all the beautiful variations that could happen. You will thank me for the original recipe, and I bet I will thank me for all the variations I'm about to try.

First, you could definitely add real bacon bits into this for a bacon cheeseburger flair. Second, you could keep the recipe as is (or with bacon) but add in some chopped onion and/or dry mustard. Both would take the basic flavors to the next level. Last, but certainly least, I think this recipe has great potential for breakfast material by swapping sausage for the ground beef. A can not wait to give it a shot.

See what happens when my mind wanders? Good things. All good things.

Comments