Comfort Food Mashup

Sometime two comfort foods come together and make an outstanding combo. If you need that kind of flavor in your life, look no further than Beef Stroganoff Soup. It's all the best flavors of Beef Stroganoff  in a warm and comforting soup.

I decided to make a half recipe, and we still had plenty of leftovers for another full meal. It really doesn't get any easier to put this together, either. I was a little short on time for cooking on low for six hours, so I started cooking it on high and then moved to low a little later. For the noodles, I used my favorite Reames variety. It's the perfect hearty variety. I wish I'd been a little more generous with the sour cream because I love the flavor it adds to stroganoff, but we all loved this cozy soup anyway.

One more added bonus of this soup is the delicious smells that waft throughout your house while it's cooking. The taste totally lives up to the smell, too. It's a great choice for a cold winter's night.

Comments