No Shortage of Sloppy Joes

I keep coming back to all things Sloppy Joe. I know full well it's a risk with the kiddo, and yet I can't deny how easy they are to prepare and eat. Pretty soon I'm going to have to create a separate sloppy joe category here on the blog.

Tonight's candidate was a pretty sure winner--Pizza Sloppy Joes. I've made so many versions over the years that I've lost track if we've done pizza before. I know we haven't done this recipe, which really seems a lot like bacon cheeseburger sloppy joes, except with marinara. Honestly, the gooey cheesiness--I used a mozzarella and cheddar mixture--of this dish will have you forgetting about most everything except the next bite. Even my resident sloppy joe skeptic powered through her sandwich in no time. We're going to put this in the win column, and keep on making whatever sloppy swap-outs we can!

Comments