Fiesta! 🐷 🥣

I've found a terrific, easy soup that full of flavor, thanks to the recommendation of a good friend. Let me introduce you to Fiesta Pork Soup. A month or two ago in cleaning out my freezer, I mentioned on Instagram that I had found far more ground pork than I expected. My friend said this was one of her favorite ways to use it, and now I'm a fan too!

Even though it's just a handful of ingredients it's big on flavor. To accommodate our crazy week I put the soup together a few days ahead of when it was on the menu. Then, the day I needed it, I plopped it in the crockpot for about two hours on high. It worked perfectly and made the second day super easy and smooth. I literally walked in the door and served up soup. We topped ours with a little sour cream, a sprinkle of cheese (because, cheese), and crushed tortilla chips.

I'm super excited to eat up the leftovers, and might even go out of order (we FIFO leftovers in this house) so I can eat it again soon.

Comments